Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Silver Sufter hath cometh.













I'll be honest with you. I grew up neither gotti nor ghetto. We were that in between, you know Karo syrup on our pancakes..4 used cars in the driveway. (There was a 25% chance one of them would start.) And lets not forget tuna out of the can, the goodwill runs, and 632 year old T.V with the 4 channels.

So through my journey of new jobs and apartments throughout of college, I needed one constant. A working vehicle. One that didn't have 167,xxx miles on it with one working door, colorful liquids oozing from it and sounds that only can come from a wounded hiena.

So i splurged. A little. My first job, My first real working car. Introducing the all new 2010 Scion XD, AKA "The Silver Surfer." Can you believe this thing has AC and a gas gauge that works. Dam, how do they do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment